Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Beefie
MikeHo
Giephri
7 posters

Giephri's Application

Giephri
    Giephri

Giephri's Application Empty Giephri's Application

Post by Giephri Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:11 am

Hey there! I’m Giephri and I am interested in joining your guild.

Why did I choose to apply for Enthrall? Well, I’ve been searching for a nice guild lately. I didn’t want to join just ANY guild. I wanted to join A guild: A guild where level and strength didn’t matter. A guild where you aren’t left out of guild interaction. A guild where AWSHUM is the right word to describe it. Yes, Enthrall is definitely an A+ guild! I’ve been looking around the Mabination forums and found a recruitment thread for Enthrall. I was then mesmerized by Noodle’s creative writing and how she described every little aspect that I was looking for in a guild. I thought to myself, “Hey! This might be the one!” I waited for a couple of days to pass until I was ready to apply. It was perfect timing when I saw a guy named Beefie with a party open that mentioned Enthrall’s recruitment. I took the opportunity to ask questions and his courtesy led me here to apply.

My real name is Jeffrey, and my Mabinogi name is Giephri (Giephri is my unique way of spelling my real name :D). I’m a 15 year old high school sophomore living on Guam. You ask where Guam is? Well Guam is a super tiny island in the Pacific Ocean around the Oceanic region (Yes, it’s very lonely here). I am a Filipino Asian with a little Spanish in my blood. I am known to be one of the tallest in my school and my family, with a height of 6’3 and still growing… A few things you should know about me: I am a very shy person. You will find me quiet during your first few encounters with me, whether it’s in-game or real life. However once you get to know me better, you will wonder why your first intention of me is that (I still think I’m a quiet person nonetheless). I can say that I’m pretty smart and hungry for more knowledge. I also have a “slight” passion for music. I <3 listening to music. I used to play the bass guitar, but now I like to play the piano and starting to learn how to play guitar. Other than that, my hobbies are using the computer and sleeping (ftw).

My Giephri is actually an alt character. My main character is named Musicmaster and is the character I’ve been playing since Pioneers of Iria. It’s a hybrid of melee and magic and obviously a high ranked bard with a total level of 300+. I quit playing Mabinogi around the middle of 2010. I started playing Mabinogi again about a week before Christmas. I decided to make a new character where I focused mainly on melee skills and later range skills, so Giephri was born. My total level right now is 44. I don’t plan on rebirthing soon/passing level 100 because I want to finish G9-G12 in Basic difficulty (recently finished G1, G2, and G9). I hardly use Musicmaster anymore so I might as well consider Giephri as my new main character.

I'm sorry if this application is too long. I tend to write long paragraphs despite my horrible grammar.

Here's one of the few pictures I like that are saved onto my computer. This usually happens to me in some games maybe because of my long hair or selection of clothing colors...

Giephri's Application Comic_10
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Giephri's Application Empty Re: Giephri's Application

Post by MikeHo Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Hahahaha nice to meet you. Guam is it? What time is it over there? I believe i know someone who ran for office or something in Guam. Dont know what he ran for but he ran for something.
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:25 pm

@mike it was 10pm there while 7am EST last night....... so noon in PST is 7pm in guam.

i meant him after a few pvps and while spamming the ptj for weaving, r5 wooot woot. oo i meant a pro melee elf with ch dragon armr and 415ish hp. i was all like what-chaaaa Shock 2.... i pvped and beat him twice buttttttttttttt back to Jeffrey. :P by talking to him last nite he seems awesome, logical, nice, dramaless, normal and awesome... accept him plz

ooo and Jeffrey, nice post. u know a guild cares when the members take time to read a long post. :) arggg that pic!!!! that happens to me sometimes. lmao.

MabNoodle
    MabNoodle
    Blue Voodoo Leader Lady

Post by MabNoodle Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Awesome New Recruit wrote:I was then mesmerized by Noodle’s creative writing and how she described every little aspect that I was looking for in a guild.
    Squealblush

/clears throat/
    Hello, Giephri/Jeffrey~! Your name reminds me of one of our members named Kryztfr... Curiously enough, he's Filipino as well...
    Glad to hear you see Enthrall as a guild that has everything you like~ Since beef recommends you, I don't think we'll need to hang out with you too much to accept you... So, if you post a bit on the forums I think it'll all go over well~
    (Psssst. We have a spiffy event that'll be taking place soon if you'd want to join it.)

Consider yourself accepted! I'll wait for a few more members to discover this application and then I'll add you in. (You also need to apply at our stone, which I see you haven't done yet xD Take your time; you can find us via the guild list or you can scout around Northwest Dunby for our stone.)

By the way, long posts aren't bad 8D! I enjoyed reading your app~ It was very well done. And that picture... laugh~!
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:14 pm

noodle, i showed him the stone, he asked "should i apply at the stone or the forum first?" i replied "either way" then i shot lasers outta my eyes to cook a HOTTTT POCKETTTTTTTTT. Sly

he said him likes forums :)

Sushi~
    Sushi~
    Forum Baby

Post by Sushi~ Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Hey cool!

Welcome to Enthrall~

I'm also a Filipino and my Dad's in Guam laugh~! We might meet one day since I plan to go to Guam myself lol
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:39 pm

oooo interesting. Looks like we might not meet very often during school days. I'm PST sooo who knows. Ya I read ur whole post too Snob Laugh

melee is the way to go. If you need any advise we have some great melee based people in this guild such as sawah and tom. I can also help if you need it
    Mango
    Mango

Post by Mango Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:31 pm

Yes melee is indeed the way to go~ /says the RangeMeleeAlchemist xD! But yes Welcome to Enthrall! I'm Mango and its nice to meet you : D
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:04 pm

maango!!!!, could u help me and starburst do her g3 final sometime? ur the only other archer really :/ if u cant i guess i cld try with mikeho
    VIVIAN
    VIVIAN
    MAMA VIV THE AFKER

Post by VIVIAN Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:15 am

Aw, yay! New member!
    Hi, welcome to the guild!
    We hope you enjoy your stay. (;

Your post was fantastic, and your grammar was lovely.
    No worries, I think you'll fit in really well!
    (Especially if you got along with beefie... he's kind of weird. <3333)

Also, that picture is now one of my new favorites.
    SO FUNNY. hahahah. I hate it when that happens!
    Giephri
    Giephri

Post by Giephri Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:17 am

Thank you thank you everyone for all your kindness! It is a pleasure to be part of your guild. :D

@Sushi ooo cool! You're the first person I've met in Mabinogi that has some kind of relation to Guam. Don't worry you're gonna love it here. :o
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:29 am

i wld leave Guam if i was u.... Sushi eats babies! true story :P
    VIVIAN
    VIVIAN
    MAMA VIV THE AFKER

Post by VIVIAN Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:56 pm

I'M SO SORRY. OH MY GOD. I JUST PRESSED REJECT INSTEAD OF CONFIRM.
    OH MY GODDDDDD. I FEEL AWFUL.
    ALRIGHT. NOTING. RIGHT NOW!
    MabNoodle
    MabNoodle
    Blue Voodoo Leader Lady

Post by MabNoodle Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:28 pm

Giephri wrote:
    @Sushi ooo cool! You're the first person I've met in Mabinogi that has some kind of relation to Guam.
    I have relatives in Guam, too! 'Cept they're all Filipino... xD
    /half Filipino/

But anyway. /clears throat/
    Welcome to Enthrall~
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:06 am

VIVIAN wrote:I'M SO SORRY. OH MY GOD. I JUST PRESSED REJECT INSTEAD OF CONFIRM.
    OH MY GODDDDDD. I FEEL AWFUL.
    ALRIGHT. NOTING. RIGHT NOW!

massive fail Victorious Laugh
    VIVIAN
    VIVIAN
    MAMA VIV THE AFKER

Post by VIVIAN Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:20 pm

i fixed it. stfu, mikeho.
    <3

Sponsored content