Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Cuathal's Application

Cuathal
    Cuathal

Cuathal's Application Empty Cuathal's Application

Post by Cuathal Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:47 am

Thou art I, and I am thou. From the sea of Erinn, I cometh. I am Cuathal, the Crimson Arkwolf.

My desire to join Enthrall was out of a desire to have a home again, since my two previous guilds (one of which I associate with a few members here) had either died or fallen victim to AFK syndrome. I also wish, more than anything, to find the true meaning of fun, seeing as I lost it a bit ago.

I am sure a few people, including Noodle, need not this RL introduction, but I shall use it, since I didn't do it when I was a member of Sheep (if the name is taboo, btw, please let me know, I'll edit it ASAP):

My full name is Joshua Mykle Cuono (Pronounced Kyu-noh). I live in Springfield, Oregon - currently killing time until the Spring Semester of College. I'm also seeking jobs in retail around the area, trying to improve my mathematic skills.

My life's desire is to earn a career in teaching History and Mythology, and to become a voice for the mentally ill (I'm diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and Schizophrenia). I happen to be quite intelligent - when I'm on my medicine, that is.

Anyways, as far as Cuathal's build is concerned, he's a Mage/Melee, emphasis more on Mage. As far as Elves and Giants are concerned, I'm impartial to either, but if forced to make a choice, would pick Elves in a heartbeat.

Cuathal recently joined the ranks of Paladins, and he intends to stay that way.

Also, a little thing to note: I like to rebirth every 4 weeks, instead of the usual 3 that freebirthers do. This is because my play schedule revolves around the following activities:

Week 1 is PTJ week, AKA gold gathering (for repairs, lost objects, and medicines/etc.)

Week 2 is Generation Week, where I work on any Generations I have at the time.

Week 3 is usually where I decide to help random people with whatever. I want to get into the habit of having a week where I remember what it was like to be new.

Week 4 is Life Skill week. Nothing but pure Life Skilling.

Also, I do whatever with friends that week if asked, but if soloing stick to the schedule.

And finally, a cool picture (though mine it be not):

Cuathal's Application Renvaltvsbutchworth

I know I posted this on Sheep's forums, but I'll post it here again. I did this a while back as a memento of meeting with my dad and sis (hoping to hook up with them IRL sometime).
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Cuathal's Application Empty Re: Cuathal's Application

Post by Beefie Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:15 pm

ooo, i thought i saw some OCD'ness in u....... i have Asperger's Syndrome too, but high-functioning autism. I see and read words different then others making language arts a pain. Other then that i used to be noticeably different, but now i just blend in with everyone else :)
    69Avocado69
    69Avocado69
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by 69Avocado69 Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:42 pm

Ohhay, it's Taco :D! (That was your nickname, right xD;;?)
    Glad to see you've made your way to Enthrall \o/
    And don't worry, "Sheep" is not a taboo word, lolol. Though we hardly talk about it now that I think about it. Guess the past is in the past, y'know? o-o
    You came just in time for the soccer event, too
    Snob Laugh
    Cuathal
    Cuathal

Post by Cuathal Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:27 pm

I'm glad that I've been accepted. And yes, Taco is my nickname.

But yeah, hopefully I won't be all like I was in the past. And now Beef (and hopefully you guys) understand a little about why I act the way I act.
    MabNoodle
    MabNoodle
    Blue Voodoo Leader Lady

Post by MabNoodle Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:47 pm

I'M SO LATE D8
    Sorry, Taco!

Welcome to Enthrall~ I'll be accepting your app at the stone now since most of us know you already.
    Glad you decided to join us! I'm sure this'll go over brilliantly. And thanks for the effort in the application.
    Nyah~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:42 pm