Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Geluberserk
MabNoodle
6 posters

About April~

MabNoodle
    MabNoodle
    Blue Voodoo Leader Lady

About April~ Empty About April~

Post by MabNoodle Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Enthrall will cease to exist as we know it in early April.
    I've become less and less dedicated to Mabinogi as time has gone on, and now I find myself dividing my time between multiple games while real life grows busier. I decided it would be unfair to pretend like Enthrall would receive enough attention and care with my divided attention, so this is four weeks notice~

I've thought about passing on lead to someone else, but I've come to the decision that lead will be passed off to an alt instead, effectively ending Enthrall's purpose. I will not be paying for service after my last purchase expires, but feel free to leave whenever or continue to use the guild warp. The forums will be left up as well, if you were curious. As always, if you have any questions whatsoever regarding any of this, please ask! I'll be logging into Mabi still and you can always find me on skype.

Thank you, everyone, for making Enthrall such an experience. Being able to call myself your leader for such a long time has been amazing thumbs up

-Noodle
    About April~ 3097yae
    Geluberserk
    Geluberserk
    FORUM TROLL!

About April~ Empty Re: About April~

Post by Geluberserk Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Regardless of what has been said, I'm genuinely sorry that Enthrall has to disband. Good luck on other games and life in general. I'm glad that I could be a part of Enthrall and see it grow. The pleasure is mine, and I hope we stay in contact for future fun.
    About April~ Wc1vg9
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:43 pm

"May the Shadows never find you"

Well it has been a good year. We better still play some TF2 or L4D etc...
    69Avocado69
    69Avocado69
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by 69Avocado69 Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:51 am

Being in Enthrall have been an incredibly awesome time and is definitely the highlight of my Mabi career. Guild or no guild, friends are friends so of course we can all chill together whenever =D
    Anyone who isn't on my friend list should add me, though ;-;
    Chiyuri
    Chiyuri

Post by Chiyuri Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:32 am

I wonder if I should bug Kenero to revive Arianrhod and have you all join that <.<
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Beefie and I would have never come back to Enthrall unless we truely loved each and every one of you. Everyone was missed when we left because Enthrall was our true family and true friends. I really wish this didn't have to happen but I hope we can still continue to play together and keep as close knit as we once were. deskface

my mad xD this is Sawah talking but beefie logged into my account on my computer...apologies

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:17 am