Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

B > Bonita Twin Ribbon Repair Kit

Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

B > Bonita Twin Ribbon Repair Kit Empty B > Bonita Twin Ribbon Repair Kit

Post by Sasegen Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:57 pm

I have a broken twin ribbon. If anyone has a repair kit for this item, can I please buy it? Or you could be nice and donate.... :D

But really, I will buy it if anyone has one.
    Sakubou
    Sakubou
    FORUM TROLL!

B > Bonita Twin Ribbon Repair Kit Empty Re: B > Bonita Twin Ribbon Repair Kit

Post by Sakubou Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:40 am

Just out of curiosity, where does one obtain one of these kits? I don't have a bonita twin ribbon, just wondering haha
    Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Post by Sasegen Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:00 am

I believe you get it through a gachapon. I forgot which, and I'm not even sure if you can still get them through gachas.
    Sakubou
    Sakubou
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Sakubou Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:54 am

Huh. That kinda sucks haha. So if people have bonita ribbons and there's no more gachapon... They just deteriorate?? Shock 2
    Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Post by Sasegen Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Oh I'm sure they're still popular, just rare to get. And if there's any demand for them, then it makes it all the more expensive or something.

From what I remember prior to quitting, there were only a handful of kits people put up in housing, but they were too expensive for me.
    Chiyuri
    Chiyuri

Post by Chiyuri Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:17 pm

the ribbon fit best when you have Twin tails.
    Sakubou
    Sakubou
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Sakubou Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Well I've seen plenty of female players with them. Always just chillin in Dunby haha
    Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Post by Sasegen Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:25 am

Twintails aren't a requirement to wear the ribbons though. Any (female) character has the freedom to wear the ribbons with any hair style they'd like. Until we get to the premium hairstyles, then there's an issue...
    Sakubou
    Sakubou
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Sakubou Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:09 am

Premium hairstyles? Don't we already have that? Haha
    Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Post by Sasegen Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:11 am

Still need a card to get to those I believe. But ANYWAY.... anyone have a kit they want to sell?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:57 pm