Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Choose your Destiny

MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Choose your Destiny Empty Choose your Destiny

Post by MikeHo Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:21 pm

Choose your Destiny 00DH2-db345794-06b4-4eb8-944d-2444b81ec751

Choose your Destiny!
    Ever feel like you know what you want and you just need a little help to get there? If you’ve already picked a Destiny and you don’t want to waste time perfecting its basic skills, the new Destiny Cards are here to give you the boost you need!
    Choose your Destiny 00DH2-63ecd151-3c11-4da4-bb8f-b734b925fed2

Destiny Cards are available in Combat, Ranges, Alchemy, and Magic varieties. Each card will have a number of preset skills to impart to your character when that character is created.

Remember! These cards cannot be used during a character rebirth. They may only be used to impart Destiny skills to brand new characters.

When you know what your Destiny is, Destiny Cards are the way to reach it!
    Sakubou
    Sakubou
    FORUM TROLL!

Choose your Destiny Empty Re: Choose your Destiny

Post by Sakubou Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:04 am

Pshhh disappointing that you can rebirth with them. Though, I suppose it must be hard for new players since the average "good" player is about 3-4k total? Sighhh
    Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Post by Sasegen Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:04 am

Oh, so now you're calling me a non-average bad player then? Sase is only around 2k total...

I personally don't see any use for these cards if you can't rebirth with them. Seems like a real money waster to me, especially with such a ridiculous cost.
    Chiyuri
    Chiyuri

Post by Chiyuri Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:43 pm

Sasegen wrote:Oh, so now you're calling me a non-average bad player then? Sase is only around 2k total...

I personally don't see any use for these cards if you can't rebirth with them. Seems like a real money waster to me, especially with such a ridiculous cost.

In korea there was a popular request to make these cards. They wanted to make new characters but didn,t want to go through the pain of discovering all basic skills and such.
    Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Post by Sasegen Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Was there? I guess that makes sense, but I still don't think it's worth spending $25 just to get a pre-set character. I'd rather put the time and effort to make the character for $10.

But that's just me.
    Sakubou
    Sakubou
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Sakubou Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:48 pm

Sasegen wrote:Oh, so now you're calling me a non-average bad player then? Sase is only around 2k total...

No!! Just most of my old friends that have told me their total are around there... IDK. Frustration

I just made up a range. Haha
    Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Post by Sasegen Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:15 pm

Oh, okay. Fair enough, I guess...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content