Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
TrinityWolf
Tangerine
Echo
Toyia
Silentblow
Yutakaa
Zahan
Giephri
Cuathal
Mango
Laqueus
Sawah
VIVIAN
Geluberserk
Konotai
LittleheroXD
Beefie
69Avocado69
MabNoodle
MikeHo
24 posters

Post Your Latest Failures!

Sakubou
    Sakubou
    FORUM TROLL!

Post Your Latest Failures! - Page 6 Empty Re: Post Your Latest Failures!

Post by Sakubou Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:25 am

MikeHo wrote:432 Hours locked out!

Nexon wont fix the issue this maints.

As confirmed by Sabina

Chair-Throwing Rage orz OTL
    Jeez. That's crazy. Though I'm sure my parents kinda wish I were locked out. Hahaha
    Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Post by Sasegen Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:40 pm

Well, this isn't exactly a recent fail, but...

Apparently after I got my current graphic card for my desktop, whenever I played Mabinogi, it would actually damage the hard drive somehow due to having insufficient power from the power supply.

That thing cost me two hard drives, and even after getting a new, stronger power supply, I refuse to play Mabi on my desktop.

I fear for the safety of my hardwarez. D:

Edit: I just tried to log on Mabinogi and log in as Sase. Apparently the internet here fails to the point where it just terminates my connection "abnormally". Twice.

Edit 2: I've come to believe that being unable to log in as Sase is my main being locked. Well f**k. All my other alts work fine though.

I've made a decision to try and get back into the game, and this is the first thing Nexon throws at me (and Mike and the rest of the community who's having the same issue). I really think NA Nexon in its entirety should be fired for this atrocity. They can't even fix one issue, and they can still keep their job? How incompetent. I have a friend who can probably manage Mabinogi alone, albeit needing translators from the Korean branch.
    Lazenca
    Lazenca

Post by Lazenca Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:14 pm

I ended up having to burn the enchants off of my Tioz Armor after rare huge failure in enchanting Defensive which brought it down to three dura. OTL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:52 am