Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The tale of two star-crossed lovers is coming to Mabinogi

MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

The tale of two star-crossed lovers is coming to Mabinogi Empty The tale of two star-crossed lovers is coming to Mabinogi

Post by MikeHo Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:19 pm

The tale of two star-crossed lovers is coming to Mabinogi 00Bmv-4e7f2c30-9059-42fc-898c-743ee9255ee5

O Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo? Shakespeare’s famous story of love and tragedy is coming to embrace the world of Erinn.

· Relive the famous Romeo and Juliet storyline!

· Join your friends on your very own Homestead Farm!

· Joust your way to victory with the new Lance Weapon!

· Participate in the Masquerade Ball!

· Blaze into battle on the Fire Horse!

Stay tuned throughout the month of April for the latest on Mabinogi’s next big update!
    Yutakaa
    Yutakaa
    Forum Baby

The tale of two star-crossed lovers is coming to Mabinogi Empty Re: The tale of two star-crossed lovers is coming to Mabinogi

Post by Yutakaa Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Those Homesteads are really gona make me want to buy service again. deskface

Other then that I would like to see how fun lance weapons are.
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

The tale of two star-crossed lovers is coming to Mabinogi Empty Re: The tale of two star-crossed lovers is coming to Mabinogi

Post by MikeHo Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:16 am

Farm does not require service if i remember correctly.
    Yutakaa
    Yutakaa
    Forum Baby

Post by Yutakaa Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:16 am

Really! Yeeeeesssss Sly
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:17 pm

MikeHo wrote:Farm does not require service if i remember correctly.

i doubt it....... a 345356476574568356754645 farms = massive pull on the servers. The servers lag already so i know they couldnt handle free farms.

i looked around KR wiki,and it didnt say directly but the layout makes me believe its part of the housing systam. So yep prem needed. also sadly beginner service wld not work becuz the new exp for life skills :(

MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:08 pm

Well from what i have gathered atm it is currently free. However that can change as they build up the concept.

I could see a basic farm being free then as it levels up to costing service.

Who knows only time will tell.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:43 am