Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Dyll
Crescendos
Beefie
VIVIAN
Aerodith
MikeHo
69Avocado69
Echo
Tangerine
Naruyuki
14 posters

Naruyuki AKA The Stupid Asian AKA Koala AKA J'aime.. Just call me Jamie.

Naruyuki
    Naruyuki

Naruyuki AKA The Stupid Asian AKA Koala AKA J'aime.. Just call me Jamie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruyuki AKA The Stupid Asian AKA Koala AKA J'aime.. Just call me Jamie.

Post by Naruyuki Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:46 am

Bann: ^^ Aloha~
    Cody: Your cat is my alarm clock.. She wakes me up at 4am meowing at my door..
    Echo
    Echo
    FORUM TROLL!

Naruyuki AKA The Stupid Asian AKA Koala AKA J'aime.. Just call me Jamie. - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruyuki AKA The Stupid Asian AKA Koala AKA J'aime.. Just call me Jamie.

Post by Echo Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:24 pm

Do not believe Udon's lies.
    It is I who is the strongest mage in the guild.
    Dyll
    Dyll

Post by Dyll Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Psh. everyones noob in this guild ;D! You'll fit right in... and yea, sprite WILL eat you up, she likes to touch you in bad... bad... places ;c..... OTL
    Echo
    Echo
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Echo Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 pm

Dyll wrote:Psh. everyones noob in this guild ;D! You'll fit right in... and yea, sprite WILL eat you up, she likes to touch you in bad... bad... places ;c..... OTL

Speak for yourself.
    VIVIAN
    VIVIAN
    MAMA VIV THE AFKER

Post by VIVIAN Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:34 pm

Yeah... It's ridiculus how pro Echo is...
    Echo
    Echo
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Echo Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:42 pm

Lies. It's ridiculous how people are over total 5k.
    ... I'm not quite half that. :v
    VIVIAN
    VIVIAN
    MAMA VIV THE AFKER

Post by VIVIAN Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:45 pm

Shut up. Gosh, you're only level 2-something-k.
    Echo
    Echo
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Echo Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:04 pm

Naruyuki AKA The Stupid Asian AKA Koala AKA J'aime.. Just call me Jamie. - Page 2 400px-Trollface_More_HD
    Dyll
    Dyll

Post by Dyll Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:29 pm

lmao. I was only keeding, yeesh D8. plus we're going off subject o_o".... SOOOO. WHEN ARE U IN THE GUILD?
    Echo
    Echo
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Echo Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:58 pm

I'm the master of derailing topics.
    And you're in the guild after you interview + apply.
    VIVIAN
    VIVIAN
    MAMA VIV THE AFKER

Post by VIVIAN Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Smartass.
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:22 pm

ok ok..... we all no everyone in guild especially viv are noobs with the exception of Nacho.
    Echo
    Echo
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Echo Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:27 pm

Beefie wrote:ok ok..... we all no everyone in guild especially viv are noobs with the exception of Nacho and Beef.
    Naruyuki
    Naruyuki

Post by Naruyuki Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:39 pm

lolol I'm a noob, so noobie.
    Echo
    Echo
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Echo Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:48 pm

It's ok. We were all noobs once.

... Except me. ;y
    VIVIAN
    VIVIAN
    MAMA VIV THE AFKER

Post by VIVIAN Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:57 pm

You guys suck.
    Echo
    Echo
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Echo Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:58 pm

Thank you. That means my work here is done.
    Sprite
    Sprite

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:47 pm

Crescendos wrote:Oh don't worry about it, that wasn't in Viet confused

I wasen't talking about you Croisssant xD I was referring to Naruyuki~~~ I knew that what you typed was in fact chinese xD Dun underestimate my super 1/8 chinese origines!!!! Snob Laugh

69Avocado69
    69Avocado69
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by 69Avocado69 Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:46 am

Sprite wrote:Dun underestimate my super 1/8 chinese origines!!!! Snob Laugh
    /underestimates them 8D
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Echo wrote:
    Beefie wrote:ok ok..... we all no everyone in guild especially viv are noobs with the exception of Nacho and Beef.

Snob Laugh
    MabNoodle
    MabNoodle
    Blue Voodoo Leader Lady

Post by MabNoodle Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:57 pm

BAHAHAHA. Yes, yes, we're all pro in some way... :B

NARUYUKI. I apologize for my slacker-ness. /has no real excuse/ Nice to meetchu, though~! I'm Noodle~ /waves/
    /SHIFT. Hmmm, seems most of the guild's gotten around to meeting you already~ Please add hitsuji in-game and I'll snag a few people so we can steal you and meet you in-game~ Hopefully tonight~ 8D
    Naruyuki
    Naruyuki

Post by Naruyuki Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Squealblush Yaaay~
    It's fine :3 It's fortunate that you replied today 'cause I'm leaving tomorrow to go to States for drama. For five days.
    Damn it States. Hopeful...ish
    But I'me xcited to see y'all in game :D Contentment

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:10 pm