Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Echo
VIVIAN
Beefie
69Avocado69
Tangerine
Crescendos
10 posters

A New Beginning~

Crescendos
    Crescendos

A New Beginning~ Empty A New Beginning~

Post by Crescendos Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:35 am

Haihai All! My name's Crescendos, which as a coincidence is my ign name as well!

I've first started playing Mabinogi around beta stages and then quit near when the Pally massacres started. After a such a short relationship with a game I loved so much, I find myself now back again after quite a long time of absence. I had no friends, no connections, no social relations when coming back to Mabi before I started exploring the beautiful world again. That's when I wanted to join a guild where I could feel a part of, one where I could feel like a part of a "family". That's when I stumbled across Enthrall, a laid-back, active guild that was an ideal pick! (Well the food nicknames might have influenced my decision Squealblush ).

I've started fresh again on a new char, total level around 39-ish. An elf (races weren't out back then), and I'm planning to work my way up magedom! Pew pew thunder from the heavens yes please! I like discovering new aspects of this game which I haven't experienced before. Contentment

Well that's the end of my intro, as for my photo I just had to do this (was listening to disgaea OSTs I love their music Nyah~ )

A New Beginning~ 2w37t44

Tangerine
    Tangerine
    Forum Stalker

A New Beginning~ Empty Re: A New Beginning~

Post by Tangerine Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:53 am

AMG another mage! D:
      I guess I'll be one of the very few melees forever. ; U;''

Welcome to the forums! 8DD

I'm Fable (or Queen, or Pride, or Tangy, or Tangerine, or anything you want, really). -shakes hand- Nice to meet you! I'm one of the few n00bs in the guild. v_v''
      My IGN is queenpride if you'd like to add me. > U<
    69Avocado69
    69Avocado69
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by 69Avocado69 Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:43 am

Ohhai, Cres! 8D You're a mage elf, too?! New elf made buddy!
    Welcome to Enthrall o/ And I think I already have the perfect nickname for you--croissant 8D
    All in favour, say aye D<

IGN: Streuen. Just in case you want to add me 8D
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:57 am

another elf :)

Hi im beefie. Hopefully once u see me fight, I can pull you into the pwnage of elven range. :). (yea, i just made :) into a sentence. I DO WHAT I WANT) but back to other stuff.... I too started at beta as a mage human but switched to an elf as soon as g4-6 was released. Unlike u through, i wanted to master range and then focus on IS/other magic. Well now im closing in on mastering range with only 235dex left to earn(woot), but it seems that magic is no longer worth it other than for the mana for mana shield. But as a mage, u'll fit in with the 90%(madeup number) of enthrall members that are mage also.

guild members
    Spoiler:

guild power
    Spoiler:
    VIVIAN
    VIVIAN
    MAMA VIV THE AFKER

Post by VIVIAN Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:55 pm

i feel like that graph is wrong, beefie, bby. :D
    cres, you're so cute!
    welcome to the guild!
    hope to interview you soon. (;
    Echo
    Echo
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Echo Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:42 pm

I like how Twil isn't even in the archer chunk of the pie chart.

Welcome to Enthrall, or something? I highly approve of your prinnything.
    Aerodith
    Aerodith
    Forum Baby

Post by Aerodith Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Hey welcome to Enthrall! My name is Aero but my IGN is Aerodith. And along with Fable I'm also a guild noob and one of the few melees in this guild. Hope to see you in the guild soon because I really enjoyed your application :D

And this noob will be on your back when needed because kicking butt is one of my favorite hobbies on Mabinogi Sly
    Crescendos
    Crescendos

Post by Crescendos Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Oh wow lots of replys already , Thanks everyone hope to meet you all soon~ laugh~!
    On a side note? Are mages that common? D: Still might take a bit to convince me to switch to range with my accuracy of -win-. OTL

Wait what, interview? What?

Gotta stop spamming these emotes.. They sooo cute > <

Btw, I love the Croissant name they happen to be one of my fav foods ^^

Last edited by Crescendos on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Echo
    Echo
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Echo Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:37 pm

Mages aren't as common as warriors or elf archers due to the price of repairs etc., but this guild seems to have quite a few of them~ :3
    Crescendos
    Crescendos

Post by Crescendos Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Great minds think alike then :3. How are hybrid elves?
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:33 pm

well i basically gave up on ranking most magic because after a buncha levels, i can now see that the arrows off a 600+ dex elf's bow is far greater then any adv magic in dmg per sec wise. im only 60%ish of the way to full dex and i haven't seen any ADV magic that even closes to my dmg per sec. On the other hand, i've seen bolt fusion hitting 800-1000dmg and fireball is very useful in the right situation.

but if u want fast,next to free mp and spammable TH, IS, and a fireball like skills, Elven Magic Missile pwns so hard. Im r5 with no ice mastery/ice skills and i hit up to 4k crit(depending on how long i charge it) with the Elven Magic Missile's ice spear. Thats with a 2sec loadtime, 34 mp useage, and dmg to everything near u :). A r1 Elven Magic Missile with r1 ice mastery, it is prolly 15k+ dmg.
    Tangerine
    Tangerine
    Forum Stalker

Post by Tangerine Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:44 pm

As you can probably tell, Beefie is our resident KNOWS-FUCKING-EVERYTHING guy. (8

And you'll quickly figure out that I'm one of those people that not only know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, but will often forget that there exists a Mabinogi Wiki that has all the answers. In other words, I ask many questions. Not even GOOD questions either -- my questions tend to just be straight-out dumb/no-duh/etc. @_@''

In any case, yes, you'll be interviewed by the guild leader (Noodle) and a few other of the senior members as well (probably). It's very casual. (8 Just make sure you answer correctly WORD FOR WORD--
      Not really. XD
      I'm sure you'll pass with flying colors!
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:14 pm

No tangy, Mike holds the 'knows everything about mabi title'. :)

Croissant whats ur favorite colour?

Last edited by Beefie on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Crescendos
    Crescendos

Post by Crescendos Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Flavor colours? Care to explain? confused

Oo sorry about that I thought you meant flavor as in something to do with food and taste... D:

Last edited by Crescendos on Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 pm

favorite colour?..... if u answer this question rite, u pass 80% of hitsuji's test :)
    Crescendos
    Crescendos

Post by Crescendos Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Light blue or Green I guess they really feel natural and crisp to me ^^ Contentment
    Echo
    Echo
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Echo Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Crescendos wrote:Light blue or Green I guess they really feel natural and crisp to me ^^ Contentment
    +1 awesome.
    Soup
    Soup

Post by Soup Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:03 pm

hihi croissant! well im soup... and I help make up that magey bit of this Enthrall, although I guess my melee just isnt considered good enough to count on beefies...chartthing... or however youd say those
    -sigh-
    But YOU... you seem nice. A go getter, and welcome back!! Worlds gotten big, eh? 0.o Hope you get in!! IGNs Supersteve if ya feel the need to give me the heads up... dunno why you would tho. no one else seems to

goodluck! :$
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:05 pm

echo wears green and the rest of the mage's wear blue. Me? i wear purple becauce i'm HARDCORE!.
    Crescendos
    Crescendos

Post by Crescendos Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:29 pm

A New Beginning~ Mabino11

If you were wondering what my char looked like. It's a lean green machine. Snob Laugh

And Soup I'll be sure to add you ^^ No need to worry I like socializing with everyone :3 Thanks! (map has gotten big)
    Sprite
    Sprite

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:38 am

-invades tread-

Hai there Croissant!~ 8D I'm Sprite, the invisible guild-member eater ;D I get the feeling that we'll get along just right owo I love green and blue as well <3 But then again, I pretty much love every color except neon yellow/orange XD I finally get to eat some french food<3 Was getting tired of all the fruits/veggies owo
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Beefie wrote:No tangy, Mike holds the 'knows everything about mabi title'. :)

Croissant whats ur favorite colour?

Has someone been talking about me behind my back! I dont know anything. Just you wait... /gr

Hi welcome to the forums. Elf mage looks like chris will be your best friend. Beware of Anna though OHOHOHO

Hhahahaha jk but welcome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:32 pm