Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Demons, They Love you...if they dont kill you :3

Demonlover<3
    Demonlover<3

Demons, They Love you...if they dont kill you :3 Empty Demons, They Love you...if they dont kill you :3

Post by Demonlover<3 Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:39 am

Mmkay~ My names Victoira Gem, I am 18 years old, my fave thing to do is mabi, i hate school, My favorite thing in the world is Mountain Dew and im a open lesbain, that is thinking about being bi. I am Level 352, r1 wm,r6 cm, r5 Lightningbolt, Gens 1,2,9-12 done,well equipted as a player and like to be perverted 8D.
    My Char is Human, and I refuse to change :c
    I am extrumely Loyal to anyone that whould like to claim me,but I tend to have a dark side. I was born on Augest 3rd,1992.
    I Do not know how to post pics but my profile pic will be something i drew Nicely.

Hope i can be part of your Family and a strong asset to your gulid. Thanks for Letting me apply <3
    Bann
    Bann

Demons, They Love you...if they dont kill you :3 Empty Re: Demons, They Love you...if they dont kill you :3

Post by Bann Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:20 pm

Mountain Dew <3
    69Avocado69
    69Avocado69
    FORUM TROLL!

Demons, They Love you...if they dont kill you :3 Empty Re: Demons, They Love you...if they dont kill you :3

Post by 69Avocado69 Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:27 pm

Welcome to our forums, Victoria (/assuming "Victoira" was a typo) OHOHOHO
    I'm glad you took an interest in our guild; I'm sure you'll fit it perfectly~

P.S. You post images by clicking the "Host an image" on the bar with the options right about the textbox :D Just hover your mouse over each icon until you find which one it is~
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Hi
    Demonlover<3
    Demonlover<3

Demons, They Love you...if they dont kill you :3 Empty Yeah, didn't work out how i thought it would.

Post by Demonlover<3 Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:24 am

Sorry Guys, I waited three days for a reply from ethier Gasp or Hitji, didnt get a thing so i joined another, sorry :x
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:04 pm

i blame noodle
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Sorry we did not get back to you on time. But i hope you enjoy your new guild! Sigh
    Demonlover<3
    Demonlover<3

Demons, They Love you...if they dont kill you :3 Empty Bleh x.x

Post by Demonlover<3 Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Who knows, always like to have a Backup gulid, Never know, still waiting for a reply x.x and besides I'd still like to join, I messed up in doing something so im ready to leave...x.x

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:50 pm