Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Server Crash Mari Problem READ IT!

MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Server Crash Mari Problem READ IT! Empty Server Crash Mari Problem READ IT!

Post by MikeHo Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:45 pm

So currently there are rumors and some viable evidence that there may be a group of mari players who can crash channels. From what i can gather is there is a possibility that they are abusing the crash system to dupe.

So if you find a server really lag and monsters disappearing CC or log off to make sure you dont lose items.

Also it seems the crashing is in relation ship to the kiosk that Nexon has implemented.

If they dont solve this problem quick i believe mass ban may be coming.

Though nothing has been fully confirmed this is still in the realm of rumor.

This is just in case it is true to protect people items.

it is pretty obvious how they are crashing the server i would like that people not spread the info on that because the more people who know the more people who will try. This post is just to warn you so you can save your items

Last edited by MabNoodle on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Taken down from being a global announcement-- Issue is fixed.)
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Server Crash Mari Problem READ IT! Empty Re: Server Crash Mari Problem READ IT!

Post by Beefie Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:17 pm

kiosks suck anyways...... nexon needs to read the ffffing tickets and see the SS's to ban all glitches and haxers. people like Phill and Lene worked hard in mabi and spent alotta money in their account, if nexon starts banning people like that, many haxers would stop real super.
    MabNoodle
    MabNoodle
    Blue Voodoo Leader Lady

Post by MabNoodle Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:23 pm

I HAVE RETURNED FROM LURKING ON OTHER FORUMS.

Today, Mari ch2,3,4,5,6 crashed. Ch1 exploded and is rebooting for like the 3904823th time.
    Basically, if some butt decides to bugle "THE BROWNIES ARE COMING HURP", you should probably cc.

Remember to cc after moving items out of your pets and into your inv and vice-versa. If you're picking up an item that you couldn't bear to lose, cc.

Edit: Whole server crashed. Taken down for maint.
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:48 pm

Ya basically remember the basic rules of crashes. Role backs are to last save data. This is also the rules the people who are duping use.

I have a friend who when ever she takes anything out of a pet she CC's. CCing saves your characters inventory. and role backs get rolled to last saved data.
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:56 pm

kiosks were a bad idea to start with,...... go sign this Petition
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:55 pm

I dont think they are a bad idea but they have alot of bugs. But i dont care if they are there or not. Having them not here helps my business. Snob Laugh
    Sawah
    Sawah
    Forum Baby

Post by Sawah Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:30 pm

I was wondering what was going on that day. I logged in to farm and noticed channels kept saying maintenance 1 at a time and then it would say another channel was doing maintenance. It was so weird so I looked on Mabinogi's site to find out what was going on and it hadn't posted anything so I knew they were going to take it down for complete maintenance but I didn't know that was the reason.

That's really awful that people are messing with our game like that and i hope they learned their lesson and will stop taking away our game time to fix a problem they made. They don't deserve to play if they do stuff like that. Rage

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:53 am