Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Two questions that have been bugging me...

Sushi~
    Sushi~
    Forum Baby

Two questions that have been bugging me... Empty Two questions that have been bugging me...

Post by Sushi~ Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:19 pm

First of all, a simple question: Will I be able to play the Hamlet storyline even without finishing G3 and G9?

And the other question:

My WM is at r5, I'm planning to get it to r1 since I experienced what it feels like to have it when I played a friend's account... but the thing is, I also want to raise my other skills, specifically Combat Mastery, Thunder and Smash among others...

With Zombies abound in Tara Shadow Missions, especially that one... I forgot the name since I've been calling it "The Jello Special" ever since he reviewed the mission... Do I still need to keep my CP low? (Note: TNN Zombies are now at Aweful to me)or am I free to rank up as much as I want? confused

Last edited by Sushi~ on Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I want a smiley D:<)
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Two questions that have been bugging me... Empty Re: Two questions that have been bugging me...

Post by MikeHo Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:39 pm

Yes, i believe G13 is considered a separate series overall.

The problem is is rank 4 i believe. which is widely considered to be the hell rank. The reason being you will need to complete 4 out of the 5 requirements fully (if you did them 1 by 1 without mixing). So basically all the requirements will get you

Kill a strong monster. 0.01 3000 30.00​
    Kill an awful monster. 0.01 3000 30.00​
    Kill a boss monster. 0.06 450 27.00​
    Attack multiple strong monsters simultaneously. 0.30 40 12.00​
    Kill multiple strong monsters simultaneously. 1.00 30 30.00

People usually do the last 3 fully which only equals 69/100.
    then you need to at least kill 3100 kills of either strong/awful.

So CP is still useful to kill strong and awful.

with the SM their method is very useful cause you can increase difficulty which increases Zombie CP.but it can be tiresome to spam it.

CP gear can make this process alot easier.

In the end you can raise other skills but just go right now and finish WM. every time you increase your CP it just makes the game a little harder for you.

Or you can wait for those uhhh Windmill training potions lol.
    Sushi~
    Sushi~
    Forum Baby

Two questions that have been bugging me... Empty Re: Two questions that have been bugging me...

Post by Sushi~ Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:12 am

WM training potions? What?
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:15 am

no....... the 2x training after u take the melee class :)
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Ya destiny system will make it 2X training which will help people alot.

Later in mabinogi they will start wm training pots (kinda a dumb idea) but it basicallly gives you all the exp for a wm level. (i think its a waste of money)

I still say you should just get it done as fast as possible. Delaying it will just make it more painful. I mean just go destiny and go pwn some formors.

I mean if you dont like it now im sure you wont like it later.

I mean you can still rank other skills but keep into consideration CP if your going to spam their method for specific kills. Cause some of those skills are big CP gains i believe.
    Sushi~
    Sushi~
    Forum Baby

Post by Sushi~ Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:43 am

Ok.. Thank you all for your help! Is there a suggested rank for CM and other high-CP skills?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:12 pm