Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Poll

Would you consider playing SWTOR, a pay-to-play game?

[ 0 ]
    Star Wars: The Old Republic Bar_left0%Star Wars: The Old Republic Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Star Wars: The Old Republic Bar_left100%Star Wars: The Old Republic Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Star Wars: The Old Republic Bar_left0%Star Wars: The Old Republic Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Star Wars: The Old Republic Empty Star Wars: The Old Republic

Post by Sasegen Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:17 am

It's not a free game. You have to pay to play (monthly, plus buying the game itself).

I highly doubt anyone else in the guild other than me plays... but if you do, then put down what server(s) you play on. Character names can come later.

Anchorhead

For those who might be interested, here's a trailer regarding the next patch (1.2) for SWTOR.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVkONiiZQmA

I'm sure people here do pay money to buy some things for Mabi, but I just want to point out, especially to people who use Nexon's service.

If you guys are using your money to buy/pay for things for a free MMO, then why not consider playing a pay-to-play MMO? Personally, I like playing SWTOR way more than Mabi, most specifically the storylines SWTOR has to offer. Plus, if you guys don't like it, you can always cancel your subscription and never have to touch it again.

This is, of course, your computer specs are able to handle running the game.

I'm mentioning this right now primarily because I'm currently able to invite up to 3 friends for a free 7-day trial to play. Seeing I can't really ask my RL friends to play (mainly because they don't play games like I do, and they don't have comps to run it), I'm asking you guys. I can only give 3 trials, and all before 3/20 (since that's when they expire).
    Geluberserk
    Geluberserk
    FORUM TROLL!

Star Wars: The Old Republic Empty Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Post by Geluberserk Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:05 pm

It's not a matter of paying, but how. Personally, I don't trust using paypal, or w.e. to pay for my subscriptions. If a game was truly good and I was very interested. I probably would P2P. In the end it's a question of "how", for me at least.
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:07 pm

Nah, not my type of game.
    Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Post by Sasegen Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:32 am

@Gelu
    Don't you have anything like a credit card or something? That's how I've been paying for my subscription. I'm pretty sure there's also time cards to pay for your subscription too (kinda like Nexon's NX cards), but I haven't seen any... then again I haven't been to a game store for a while.
    Geluberserk
    Geluberserk
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Geluberserk Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Sasegen wrote:@Gelu
    Don't you have anything like a credit card or something? That's how I've been paying for my subscription. I'm pretty sure there's also time cards to pay for your subscription too (kinda like Nexon's NX cards), but I haven't seen any... then again I haven't been to a game store for a while.
    It's not a problem of having a credit card or anything it's just that I don't like the idea of putting my credit card on the net. That kind of thing.
    Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Post by Sasegen Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Ohhhh, I see then.

That makes me curious to ask then. Have you ever bought anything online?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:55 am