Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon!

MabNoodle
    MabNoodle
    Blue Voodoo Leader Lady

Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon! Empty Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon!

Post by MabNoodle Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Gather up your guild members, we’ve got just the event for you! The new event will run from December 15th through December 21st, so be sure to get as many of your members on as possible to take advantage of the prizes! Because this roll call event rewards attendance, all you need to do is make sure at least ten members of your guild are logged in at 5:25 pm Pacific time. When the clock strikes, each member of the guild will receive a prize! Make sure you log in all through the week, as prizes will be awarded daily.

Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon! 00APd-c1607e79-a02b-4148-8b36-7ec941b8596b

These prize boxes contain valuable combat items, from potions to special Shadow Crystals that increase combat experience gain. Even HP, MP, Stamina Elixirs can be obtained from these Guild Member Gathering Gift Boxes. You’ll even have a chance to get Nao Soul Stones and 2x Exp Combat Potions!

Sound the rallying call, getting great combat items has never been so easy!
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon! Empty Re: Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon!

Post by MikeHo Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:33 pm

Nice we need to get more members LOL!
    69Avocado69
    69Avocado69
    FORUM TROLL!

Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon! Empty Re: Represent! Guild Roll Call Event coming soon!

Post by 69Avocado69 Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:16 am

I want me some Nao stone *-*
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:40 am

ChiliDawgs wrote:I want me some Nao stone *-*

we need 10 members first lol confused
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:45 am

i can make my shop mule join and afk with him, beefie, and sawah.
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:42 am

Beefie wrote:i can make my shop mule join and afk with him, beefie, and sawah.

Ask vivi and Anna. Who knows lol Enthrall is only like 2 weeks old.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:16 pm