Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Beefie
Echo
aquwin
7 posters

For the sake of having more beverages

aquwin
    aquwin

For the sake of having more beverages Empty For the sake of having more beverages

Post by aquwin Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:25 am

Hellos, I'm Aquwin, otherwise known as Tea

I want to join Enthrall, partly to reconnect with friends, and partly cause I miss our family like atmosphere

I'm a mage, albeit a rather insane mage, or a mana fueled berserker flinging ice bolts at will ^^;;
    I an talkative and quiet at random times depending on my mood, I'm coming to like dungeoning and fighting more...though once I run out of MP potion, my usefulness in terms of spheres of combat plummet dramatically.
    I'm a bit of a bookworm, my favorite genres being Fantasy and Scifi, and when i have a good book/ series, i tend to seclude myself and dislike being bothered ^^:;

I can't really think of a good pic, so hopefully a portion of my favorite scene in Totoro will suffice ^^v
    For the sake of having more beverages Totoro10
    Echo
    Echo
    FORUM TROLL!

For the sake of having more beverages Empty Re: For the sake of having more beverages

Post by Echo Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:15 pm

+1 awesome for posting picture of Totoro. :D
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

For the sake of having more beverages Empty Re: For the sake of having more beverages

Post by Beefie Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:02 pm

TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:28 pm

GOLDEN SUN BUDDY :D
    aquwin
    aquwin

Post by aquwin Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:30 pm

\o/ Golden Sun buddy, waaiii xD
    and Hai beef, missed you guys ^^
    69Avocado69
    69Avocado69
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by 69Avocado69 Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Tea~! YESS +Proness to the guild >D
    And +mage Snob Laugh
    MabNoodle
    MabNoodle
    Blue Voodoo Leader Lady

Post by MabNoodle Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:56 pm

Tea! Excuse me for being such a slacker and taking forever to post on your app! (I do this a lot, it seems... /lazy)

Glad to see you applied c: I think you'll do just fine, so I'll just accept you now.

Welcome to Enthrall, Tea~~
    Contentment
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:38 am

Hahahaha! Welcome! What was that game you were playing? Guild War 2? Idk. Get bored? MABI FTW!
    Sushi~
    Sushi~
    Forum Baby

Post by Sushi~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:49 am

Tea! How've you been? Nyah~
    aquwin
    aquwin

Post by aquwin Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:27 am

Hi Mike, Sushi, I've been well, Guild Wars 2 isn't out yet, although I would like to play it already. Sheepie managed to drag me back to MapleStory for a while, but I managed to drag myself back into Mabinogi when G13 came out ^^;;
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:10 pm

NOO Quit maplestory! It sucks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:23 pm