Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gemini's finest Knight

Ruyho
    Ruyho

Gemini's finest Knight Empty Gemini's finest Knight

Post by Ruyho Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:55 pm

Well.. I used to be in the guild Gemini, a very old guild, but then later on disbanded, but I was one of the best player in that guild, yet I'm still weak, but I'm getting stronger quickly.

I'm a monster hunter fan, love using the hammer, and Vindictus sometimes, I'm a Karok main, and love clashing bosses, like Colru (If you play Vindictus and high level, and know what it is, you'll understand.) for an example:
    Gemini's finest Knight 2012_03_02_0000

And I play Minecraft, and I'm the ban hammer of my friend's server, which I know him irl, and it's a popular server in PMC.

I sometimes do pixel art when I'm bored.
    Gemini's finest Knight 2011-07-26_012827

And yes, I play DFO (Dungeon Fighter Online) and pretty sure Laz plays it too.

I was hacked once, not sure how, but Nexon pardoned me, and gave me 200k NX, that's right 200k NX.
    Gemini's finest Knight DFOScreenshot00000-1

And my current status of DFO is.. I'm a Monk, level 70, awakened already, and can solo Ghost Train on King's road without any deaths, along with pretty awesome avatars, but not full clone avatars, but I'm one of the best Monk players.

Gemini's finest Knight DFOScreenshot00012-1

Well.. not sure if I'm lucky really, but yeah.

I'm Steve, or Steven, but lots of people call me Steve, and I'm quite a nice and cool person, and I'm pretty sure some people in this guild knows me.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:52 am