Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

LF > Donations of Iron (Ores, Fragments, or Ingots)

Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

LF > Donations of Iron (Ores, Fragments, or Ingots) Empty LF > Donations of Iron (Ores, Fragments, or Ingots)

Post by Sasegen Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:03 am

As you may (or may not) know, one of my alts is a blacksmith, and I'm hoping that she can at least reach the point of being able to make armor. Right now, she's rank C, and focused on making gauntlets. If you guys are willing to donate any iron that you don't want, mail them to Adhel please!

Or if you're the very stingy type and wants to make money out of this, then also PM me that you want to sell me the iron (don't forget to list the price in the mailbox). Don't forget, mail things to Adhel, NOT Sasegen. I can't really access anything with a character whose locked out.
    Sakubou
    Sakubou
    FORUM TROLL!

LF > Donations of Iron (Ores, Fragments, or Ingots) Empty Re: LF > Donations of Iron (Ores, Fragments, or Ingots)

Post by Sakubou Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:52 am

I can mail you some iron. I'll check to see what I have on Sakuu and my mules later when I'm not swamped with work.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:49 pm