Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

BRAINS n stuff

Zahan
    Zahan
    Forum Baby

BRAINS n stuff Empty BRAINS n stuff

Post by Zahan Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:06 am

so one of those discussions happened >.> and facts were thrown and then more facts thrown back >.> come here to THROW FACTS! like that an african Gray parot can have a vocublary of 5000 words and understand how to use each in a conversation, possesing the same lingual skills as a 5 year old and can hold a conversation with a human and understand what is being said...
    HOLYSHITRIGHT? Shock
    Sakubou
    Sakubou
    FORUM TROLL!

BRAINS n stuff Empty Re: BRAINS n stuff

Post by Sakubou Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:11 am

Yes. Haha.

Not sure what to contribute, I've read so much about the brain. confused

OH WAIT! Sly

Homosexuality is technically a defect in the brain. (And I don't mean that in an offensive way, of course.) For example, certain centers in the homosexual male are similar in size to the heterosexual female. I haven't read that book in awhile, so the details are a bit fuzzy when it comes to the specifics. But that's just a scientific explanation.
    MabNoodle
    MabNoodle
    Blue Voodoo Leader Lady

Post by MabNoodle Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:12 am

I'm just gonna go ahead and lock this thread. Sorry Dorito, I think this is a biiiit too spammy/broad a topic :c

If people really really want to learn something new everyday, there's a daily wikipedia article c:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:35 am