Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Neglected Mainstream

Sushi~
    Sushi~
    Forum Baby

Neglected Mainstream Empty Neglected Mainstream

Post by Sushi~ Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:20 pm

I just hit total level 813 today after spamming Math for fine leathers (and the 5x exp) then I realized I haven't done most mainstream and I'm nearing the Hard level Frustration

I'm currently at the "Secret Experiment in the Shadow Realm" in G9. Is it possible to finish up to G11 without reaching level 1000? (I only do freebirth every three weeks)

Or are Hard SMs not that... umm.. Hard?

Note: I'm a bad fighter because of extreme lag and no technique whatsoever.
    Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Neglected Mainstream Empty Re: Neglected Mainstream

Post by Sasegen Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:38 pm

I haven't played for a while, let alone remember where each part is in any of the mainstream quests. But potentially, I think you can still get past halfway thru G11 even before reaching total 950+. G12 might be a different case, but it really depends on what you decide to do (as in beat the mainstream quests one after the other as quick as possible or do other tasks first like collecting leathers).

Good luck with the mainstream quests! If you need any help, then ask the members if they're able to. If I was active again (big if), I would help others most of the time. I can hardly accomplish much of anything at this point, considering the period of inactivity, my harbored hatred towards Mabinogi (in terms of skill acquirement, and mostly my bad luck), and honestly, the fighting system at this point.
    Geluberserk
    Geluberserk
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Geluberserk Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:59 pm

The thing is that the majority of them are SOLO, so, even though we would like to help, you'll be on your own for the most part. As long as you dedicate yourself into the g-quests and do a good ratio of them before each rebirth you'll do fine.
    TrinityWolf
    TrinityWolf

Post by TrinityWolf Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:42 am

I'll be willing to help if you need it, im mostly bored so i would love to help you with your mainstream Meh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content