Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Arianrhod Knights' Meeting Theme Song

Kenero

The Arianrhod Knights' Meeting Theme Song Empty The Arianrhod Knights' Meeting Theme Song

Post by Kenero Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:20 am

The Arianrhod Knights are a group of Knights that serve as my friends and as my loyal comrades.

Each one of them specializes in different skills as well as different attributes related to their personal taste. Each one of them also has an emotional/special title given to them based on who they are and are honored by it.

We will become the Subsidiary Group within Enthrall willing to serve the guild as best we can as some of us will enter while some of us will stay out. Anyways the below is the Theme Song of the Knights when we are having a meeting:

Known Active Knights in Enthrall:

Kenero - Princess (Hime)
    Trinitywolf - The Knight of Faith
    Sasegen - The Knight of Respect
    Kat419 - The Knight of Love
    Chiyuri - The Knight (Witch) of Passion
    TrinityWolf
    TrinityWolf

The Arianrhod Knights' Meeting Theme Song Empty Re: The Arianrhod Knights' Meeting Theme Song

Post by TrinityWolf Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:53 am

*bows*
    Lazenca
    Lazenca

The Arianrhod Knights' Meeting Theme Song Empty Re: The Arianrhod Knights' Meeting Theme Song

Post by Lazenca Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Knight of Serenity, reporting for duty!
    Sasegen
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Post by Sasegen Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Sorry. Take me off the "active" list. XDD (I keed)

I'm usually busy in college and when I'm not, I tend to go to Starcraft... but I'm gonna try and make an effort to log on Mabi this Saturday!

The biggest issue quite honestly would be the lag... the wireless here is terrible, and I don't have the option for a wired connection. That said, I might only be on to talk and stuff. :(
    TrinityWolf
    TrinityWolf

Post by TrinityWolf Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:39 pm

*whimpers at Sase* OTL
    Sakubou
    Sakubou
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Sakubou Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:02 am

This sounds soo great with my stereo headphones! Haha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:20 am