Arianrhod's Knight of Respect

Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Arianrhod's Knight of Respect

Post by Sasegen on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Hello. My name is Sasegen. And I come before Enthrall to answer Kenero's summons.

Long story short, I was in Kene's older guilds and followed her. We're quite close friends.
    Sadly, I am not an active player in Mabi anymore, due to many reasons. The foremost being I play other games more often than Mabi.

I'm an avid Starcraft player (who is currently attempting to repolish his skills after long inactivity (thanks to Dragon Nest), and honestly, I don't think I'll be on that often unless Kene asks me to.

I'm a very nice guy, and will listen to anyone who wants to say something. No trolling please. I'll tolerate most things, but meme trolls is a no. Unless it's about something I don't like.

Any last words to mention......
    Oh right.

I demand for people to watch Fairy Tail!

That is all.

Edit: I got bored and decided to put in avatar and signature for now. I will definitely change the avatar again though.
    MabNoodle
    Blue Voodoo Leader Lady

Re: Arianrhod's Knight of Respect

Post by MabNoodle on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:34 am

Psh, and you said you'd be bland for a bit. Good to have you on the forum, Sashimi~ thumbs up

So. Why should I watch Fairy Tail?

Thank Lawd--
    THANK SATAN

Master: Crit [r1] ~ IS [r1] ~ Hail [x] ~ PH [x] ~ Heal [1]

Get: Wing Staff [200k/1.2mil] ~ Lasers [x]
    Sasegen
    Forum Stalker

Post by Sasegen on Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:10 am

Sort of a late response, but oh well.

Because it is AWESOME! Well, I'm starting to prefer the manga now instead of the anime actually, since the anime crew isn't doing that well of a job portraying the manga (through emotions and such, etc.).

If you guys don't already know by now, Sasegen's been locked out. I have no idea since when, but I'm going to hazard a guess it's around the same time Mike got locked out. I don't think I need an application or an intro for my Alchemist alt Tydon, but I'm just saying. It would certainly help though if someone approved his joining...

And I still think my avatar is rather bland. I need to change that. What would you say is a good one to change to....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:36 pm