Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Boy who cried because he couldn’t be New Jersey governor will get his wish, at least for a day

MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Boy who cried because he couldn’t be New Jersey governor will get his wish, at least for a day Empty Boy who cried because he couldn’t be New Jersey governor will get his wish, at least for a day

Post by MikeHo Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:55 pm

The 5-year-old boy who became an instant celebrity after a YouTube video surfaced of him crying because he was "too small" to be governor of New Jersey is about to get his wish.

Per the Associated Press, Gov. Chris Christie will sign a proclamation Wednesday naming Jesse Koczon the state's honorary governor for the day.

The video, which was shot in November 2009, shows Koczon weeping after his parents took him and his twin brother, Brandon, with them as they voted in New Jersey's gubernatorial election.

When Koczon's mother, Dawn, asks her son why he's so upset, Koczon, who was 4 at the time, grows visibly verklempt. "Cause I want to be governor, and I can't!" he weeps. Asked why, Koczon answers, "Because I'm too small!"

His father, Jon, interjects to ask who the governor of California is. As Koczon tearfully peers out the window, his brother Brandon pipes up. "Arnold Schwarzenegger," he says, beaming.

You can watch the video after the jump:

The clip, which was awarded $10,000 on America's Funniest Home videos in December, resurfaced last month and quickly went viral, landing Koczon on TV and branding him a YouTube sensation.

Even Christie enjoyed the video. "Don't worry, Jesse," Christie said in a message on Twitter. "People gave plenty of reasons why I couldn't be governor, though being small wasn't one of them."

(Screenshot of Jesse Koczon via YouTube)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theticket/20110406/pl_yblog_theticket/boy-who-cried-because-he-couldnt-be-new-jersey-governor-will-get-his-wish-at-least-for-a-day
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Boy who cried because he couldn’t be New Jersey governor will get his wish, at least for a day Empty Re: Boy who cried because he couldn’t be New Jersey governor will get his wish, at least for a day

Post by Beefie Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:28 am

sfdgbhsfdhorthroigbadfbvjsdfiog I WANTA B GOVERNOR FOR A DAY. just not New Jersey, thats the suckish state. Maybe C.A. then i would arrest nexon's staff for smoking weed on the job. :)
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Boy who cried because he couldn’t be New Jersey governor will get his wish, at least for a day Empty Re: Boy who cried because he couldn’t be New Jersey governor will get his wish, at least for a day

Post by MikeHo Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:31 am

Beefie wrote:sfdgbhsfdhorthroigbadfbvjsdfiog I WANTA B GOVERNOR FOR A DAY. just not New Jersey, thats the suckish state. Maybe C.A. then i would arrest nexon's staff for smoking weed on the job. :)

get sawah to video tape you crying that you cant be Governor. Victorious Laugh
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:09 am

/crys becuz im too smart and not rich enough to hold govt power in the US
    Echo
    Echo
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Echo Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Beefie wrote:/crys becuz im too smart and not rich enough to hold govt power in the US

*busts out icepick and lottery tickets*
    WE CAN FIX THIS!! >:D
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:34 pm

I WANT BUSH LEVEL OF MONEY AND STUPIDLY

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 pm