Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Laqueus
MabNoodle
VIVIAN
69Avocado69
MikeHo
9 posters

Which Goddess will you Serve!

Poll

Which Goddess will you Serve!?

[ 7 ]
    Which Goddess will you Serve! - Page 2 Bar_left70%Which Goddess will you Serve! - Page 2 Bar_right [70%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Which Goddess will you Serve! - Page 2 Bar_left30%Which Goddess will you Serve! - Page 2 Bar_right [30%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Geluberserk
    Geluberserk
    FORUM TROLL!

Which Goddess will you Serve! - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Goddess will you Serve!

Post by Geluberserk Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Me and Chris have been over this. Morrighan is the only way to go. Why? Because you wouldn't get with a flat-chested mexican would you?
    No. I didn't think so. A blind big-boobed chick? Dude think of the possibilities. "Heres your hotdog sweetie"
    Joyful leaping
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:19 pm

geluberserks wrote:Me and Chris have been over this. Morrighan is the only way to go. Why? Because you wouldn't get with a flat-chested mexican would you?
    No. I didn't think so. A blind big-boobed chick? Dude think of the possibilities. "Heres your hotdog sweetie"
    Joyful leaping

First of all. What if she *Bites* Extreme Shock

Second when she opens her eyes OHOHOHO
    Geluberserk
    Geluberserk
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Geluberserk Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 pm

MikeHo wrote:
    geluberserks wrote:Me and Chris have been over this. Morrighan is the only way to go. Why? Because you wouldn't get with a flat-chested mexican would you?
    Joyful leaping

First of all. What if she *Bites* Extreme Shock

Second when she opens her eyes OHOHOHO
    Kinky.
    Alone

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:32 pm