Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

B> regular dye/tan dye/black (gray?) dye AND knee-high boots

Tangerine
    Tangerine
    Forum Stalker

B> regular dye/tan dye/black (gray?) dye AND knee-high boots Empty B> regular dye/tan dye/black (gray?) dye AND knee-high boots

Post by Tangerine Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Anyone know how much those dyes go for? I bet they're expensive... @_@''
      -sigh-
      I'm such a Conservative with my money. :/ Maybe I should be less of a hoard, but I hate buying things... makes me die a little inside. v_v''
    69Avocado69
    69Avocado69
    FORUM TROLL!

B> regular dye/tan dye/black (gray?) dye AND knee-high boots Empty Re: B> regular dye/tan dye/black (gray?) dye AND knee-high boots

Post by 69Avocado69 Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:52 pm

Tan dyes aren't much, I know that for sure. I think they're considered "junk dyes," or dyes that people rarely buy. Just look through Ch4 Dunby Square and outside of Dunby and you might find one xD
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

B> regular dye/tan dye/black (gray?) dye AND knee-high boots Empty Re: B> regular dye/tan dye/black (gray?) dye AND knee-high boots

Post by Beefie Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:30 pm

dyes are 90k and fixed are 200k up to a few million based on the color.

normally 1 or 2 dye amps will get me the color i want and its 300k+ cheaper than a fixed purple, white, or black

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content