Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
MikeHo
Aerodith
6 posters

Aerodith is applying (:

Aerodith
    Aerodith
    Forum Baby

Aerodith is applying (: Empty Aerodith is applying (:

Post by Aerodith Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:24 pm

Long time no see! Some of you guys probably remember me from the Sheep guild (which is sadly gone) but anyway I was looking for a guild for like almost a month now. When I saw the post on Mabiguru about this guild I couldn't resist joining. Since school started I've always been busy but now that I am more than half through this year, I have more time to myself to play Mabinogi, video games, and watch animes.
    Sadly I am a weak warrior, just can't get better for some reason but I am trying hard to become a bigger and stronger warrior, it'll just be hard for myself. I learning new strategies for melee fighters and I am TRYING to rank up my WM which is on r9 right now. I'm currently at the end of G1 and I need to get my current lvl to 25(just rebirthed) and for some reason, I'm having a hard time. I get way too bored running Ciar Beginner over and over again and since I haven't been playing mabi in a long time, I really suck at combat (I was kind of bad before but at least way better than now). So right now my goals are to get WM ranked up and finish G1 this Saturday.
    Also my total lvl is 84 (Failure...) and my CP is 354. If you want to see my skills and stats I can upload some pics.
    And another one of my problems would be that I have been friendless since Sheep guild has ended. SO I am in really bad need of friends. It just feels so quiet ride down Dugle Aisle with no one to talk to.
    Well it feels great to see that some old friends are in this guild. And I hope I great to fight with you guys again (When I say fight I mean like going through dungeon, not arguments, just wanted to make that clear XD).
    Aerodith is applying (: Snapsh10
    Thanks,
    Aerodith (This is also my IGN)
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Aerodith is applying (: Empty Re: Aerodith is applying (:

Post by MikeHo Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Hay. Welcome to the forums. WM rank 1 makes any warrior a decent warrior. Why not run some basic SM? or something?
    Aerodith
    Aerodith
    Forum Baby

Post by Aerodith Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:54 pm

That sounds like a good ideal, I heard Their Method is a good one. Going to try that one pretty soon.
    Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by Beefie Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:46 pm

hi im beefie :)

i would love to help you with the last part for g1, i have a extra 4 black orb frags if u want them
    Aerodith
    Aerodith
    Forum Baby

Post by Aerodith Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:58 pm

Beefie wrote:hi im beefie :)

i would love to help you with the last part for g1, i have a extra 4 black orb frags if u want them

That would be really helpful and that would kill time to finish G1.

Before I actually start asking ppl to help I need to get myself prepared so I'll keep you in mind when I start recruiting a party :)
    MabNoodle
    MabNoodle
    Blue Voodoo Leader Lady

Post by MabNoodle Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Aerodith is applying (: 1625199292_4a11519fc1
    AEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, IT'S NOODLE \o
    Good to see you again~! And good to see you're interested in Enthrall.

Add GASPvivian, our lovely officer, for a little meet-up thing in-game, please~ 8D

Nyah~
    VIVIAN
    VIVIAN
    MAMA VIV THE AFKER

Post by VIVIAN Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Welcome to the forums, Aerodith! :) Can't wait to see you in guild chat, soon!
    69Avocado69
    69Avocado69
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by 69Avocado69 Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:40 pm

Meet-up thing...? Really, Anna?
    /trollf

Welcome back, Aero! 8D It seems like forever ago that we ran that Math together D8...or was it Rabbie? Well anyway, nice to have you back o/
    Aerodith
    Aerodith
    Forum Baby

Post by Aerodith Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:21 pm

When I saw the picture of that european chocolate candy called Aeros, I was cracking up and couldn't believe you remembered.
    And Chili I think we ran Rabbie...I think...but anyway its good to see you guys again :D

EDIT: okay I just ran into a problem. My laptop's charger just went bye-bye and the only way I can play Mabinogi is by using my mom's computer. I though I was saved until. for some reason, the internet on my mom's computer started to act retarded and I lagg REALLY bad when I play Mabinogi. But don't worry, my stepdad will fix the internet on my mom's computer soon (hoping before Saturday). So it may take a day before we can do a dungeon run.

Last edited by Aerodith on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ran into a problem...)
    Aerodith
    Aerodith
    Forum Baby

Post by Aerodith Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Okay the internet is fixed so I do a dungeon run now. The bad thing is that I would lag a little but its not bad. But I'll be laptopless until I get a new charger.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 am