Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
69Avocado69
Tangerine
6 posters

* please excuse the interruption

Tangerine
    Tangerine
    Forum Stalker

* please excuse the interruption Empty * please excuse the interruption

Post by Tangerine Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:18 am

Hello, hello. Have a seat, Mr...?
        Actually, it's "Ms", but no worries! It's quite difficult to tell gender over the internet. Anyways, just call me Fable. <:

My apologies, Ms. Fable. So, I noticed that on Mabi, you're called queenpride...?
        -laughs- There's a little story behind that, but to make it short, I decided that I wanted to change my name to protect myself. c: That's all. I like my old account on Mabi, though, and I don't think it's possible to change my character's name, so I continue to be called Pride on Mabi. You can call me anything you wish~

My, that's awfully confusing. Well, hopefully it won't be a problem.
        Oh dear, I hope not! D: If it does become a problem, I can certainly just go by Pride here as well. (8 Whatever works for everyone else, really; I'm all for consideration of others!

That's quite kind of you. So, tell us about yourself. Why don't we begin with hobbies?
        Ohh, hobbies, hobbies.
        Well, I love drawing. In fact, I've got a deviantArt account! It's not that great, but I try my best. v uv'' Other than that, I also enjoy roleplaying, reading (mostly mystery (Sherlock Holmes <3 !!) or historical), and writing. I actually participated in the 2010 National Novel Writing Month, so I've got a 50,000+ "novel" sitting on my laptop. I'm currently editing it during my spare time, but other than that, it's pretty much collecting dust in some abandoned corner, all alone and awfully written... v_v''

I see. And how about your character on Mabinogi? Tell us about her.
        My character on Mabinogi isn't that great, to be honest. XD; Her cumulative level is 126 (and increasing!) and she's not very rich or pretty, but she's fun to be around and always tries her best! <: Of course, some people don't think her best is good enough... ; n; But, regardless, she remains a happy and chipper gal. :D

Mm. That's quite a low level. What does she specialize in?
        Oh, c'mon. D: It's not that low, right? ... right? ; A;''
        Her "destiny" is to be a warrior, so she obviously specializes in melee. To be specific, she prefers her swords (yes, she has more than one, though sometimes she prefers her dragonblade), but she's quite capable with magic. It's mostly used as a supplementary tactic, though, rather than a full-blown mastery. :3 She's not very good with bows because she hasn't practiced very much with them.

Hmm... well, to conclude, why don't you tell me why you'd like to join Enthrall?
        It looks really active, first of all. It also looks like it'll last a long time and go a long way. (8 I love the application process; it weeds out the useless, annoying trolls, as well as the people who don't really want to join (if they did, they would put in an application!), plus it just makes the guild feel so much more... exclusive, but not in a bad way, y'know? Maybe it's just me, but submitting an application and then getting accepted makes me feel very privileged and honored. <:
        Secondly, I think this guild is going to keep me on Mabi for a long time. It seems like it'll be a lot of fun to be in because of all the awesome people in it. :DD All the other times I've been on Mabi, I left because I felt unwelcome or had nothing to do because everything was either too easy or too hard for someone at my level and my experience. :/ No one in my old guild really wanted to help out a poor gal like me. ;;
        Thirdly, I've been on Mabi for three years (on and off and on different accounts, which explains the low level despite the long time), so I know how most of it works. Well, no... I'm actually a noob when it comes to most things. XDD I at least know how to fight somewhat well? ; u;'' I mean, I'm not completely helpless. Or useless. ... I can at least be a dead body shield?
        Lastly, I believe that I can bring a lot to this guild. Not only can I draw (I will draw for free! Though, donations are always welcome), but I can make graphics, I can recruit, I can organize, I can clean -- I can do anything required of me for this guild if I get in. At least, I'll try to the best of my ability. And that, I think, is why I want to join Enthrall the most: so I can be an integral and important part of it.

Thanks for reading!
    * please excuse the interruption Cce6aa9e-c40c-4ae7-aebe-d7780d6fc009
    69Avocado69
    69Avocado69
    FORUM TROLL!

* please excuse the interruption Empty Re: * please excuse the interruption

Post by 69Avocado69 Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:51 am

I like you.
    /creeper that noted you 8D
    Tangerine
    Tangerine
    Forum Stalker

Post by Tangerine Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 am

Baaww.
      I like me too. ; u; What a coincidence!

No, but seriously. XD
      Nice to meet you! (8
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

Post by MikeHo Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:42 am

Chris does Anna have to bring out the whip. OHOHOHO

Hi Welcome to the forums!!
    Tangerine
    Tangerine
    Forum Stalker

Post by Tangerine Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:04 am

Ohh, should I get out my camera? o Uo+
      -shot'd-

Thank you! 8DD
      I'm glad to be here. <:
    Sushi~
    Sushi~
    Forum Baby

Post by Sushi~ Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:48 am

Welcome to Enthrall~

Its very fun here and everyone's cheery and it seems you'll fit right in ^_^

I like your picture laugh~! Surprised Eagle is Surprised
    Bann
    Bann

Post by Bann Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:22 am

NaNoWriMo! You seem awesome! plus you said "chipper" Contentment
    Tangerine
    Tangerine
    Forum Stalker

Post by Tangerine Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:59 am

@Sushi Thank you! > U< Yes, it seems like a great place made up of great people! 8DD
      I like my picture too. <3 Birds are so great.

@Bann OH MY GOODNESS NaNoWriMo was death. @ A@'' But I'm glad I finished it. <3
      Also, "chipper" is an incredible word. People don't use it often enough. D:< It's like fun, exciting, hyper, energetic, and awesome rolled into one, seven-letter word.
    69Avocado69
    69Avocado69
    FORUM TROLL!

Post by 69Avocado69 Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:25 pm

MikeHo wrote:Chris does Anna have to bring out the whip. OHOHOHO
    Don't tell her yet; let me find my leather pants first.
    /shot
    itsfable wrote:Ohh, should I get out my camera? o Uo+
    Yes.
    /shot again
    MabNoodle
    MabNoodle
    Blue Voodoo Leader Lady

Post by MabNoodle Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:11 pm

69Avocado69 wrote:
    MikeHo wrote:Chris does Anna have to bring out the whip. OHOHOHO
    Don't tell her yet; let me find my leather pants first.
    /shot
    itsfable wrote:Ohh, should I get out my camera? o Uo+
    Yes.
    /shot again

Psst, Pride, you'll lemme have a copy of the film, right?
    OHOHOHO
    /shot/

I'll get to talking to you in mabi soonish, I promise~ But as I said to you earlier, brilliant app~ It reminds me of our recruitment thread a lot xD!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 am