Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

So Chili is pretty cool, too D<

69Avocado69
    69Avocado69
    FORUM TROLL!

So Chili is pretty cool, too D< Empty So Chili is pretty cool, too D<

Post by 69Avocado69 Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Real life: Hai~! My name's Chris Nyah~. I'm a pretty typical sixteen-year-old boy. Well, not all that much. See, I might be just like you, except that from the time I was a little boy, I knew that I could talk to the dead. "Earth-bound spirits, my grandmother called the--*Shot for reference* I like a lot of things, but I've never invested a lot of time into them. I am solely driven by inspiration; without constant inspiration, I get nowhere. Constant inspiration is pretty hard to come by, y'know D< I like to read, but I hardly do it. I like to write, but I hardly do it. See how it goes? I also like Onion. The emotes, that is. Contentment

Mabinogi: Hai~! My name's Chili (IGN: Streuen) Snob Laugh I'm an elf alchemist with some AP invested into magic (rE Thunder, yo). I'm currently working on getting rank 1 Water Cannon...I'm at rank 4 :D;; I've also added AP into Summon Golem, but I'm still at r9 :D;;;; A lot of my friends ask me if I aim to become a Royal Alchemist, but being a RA isn't particularly interesting to me. I might do it once, just to see how it's like, but I have no reason to be a RA all the time. I'm also a nubsawce Metal Converter. o/

That ends this lame, half-butt'd introduction. I got too lazy to add more. deskface
    LittleheroXD
    LittleheroXD

So Chili is pretty cool, too D< Empty Re: So Chili is pretty cool, too D<

Post by LittleheroXD Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:45 pm

You need to add more inspiration to this non-inspirational introduction. XD

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:49 am