Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

So I attended that Mabinogi Update Live Chat thingy...

Giephri
    Giephri

So I attended that Mabinogi Update Live Chat thingy... Empty So I attended that Mabinogi Update Live Chat thingy...

Post by Giephri Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:49 am

Yup and it was pretty lame. They just discussed a couple of features in G13 and held a trivia question for Full Recovery Potion giveaways. It was pretty much fail because people kept spamming nonsense and they ended up giving away the questions and answers in the end. Good thing I was doing homework at the same time. Would've wasted an hour... deskface

I just wanted to share the whole chat session so I took screenies (excluding the spam), even though many of you already know about what was discussed.

Spoiler:

Beefie
    Beefie
    FORUM TROLL!

So I attended that Mabinogi Update Live Chat thingy... Empty Re: So I attended that Mabinogi Update Live Chat thingy...

Post by Beefie Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:15 am

no one asked the limit on the flaming sword? wth

and the gloves are made by handicraft?
    MikeHo
    MIKEPHO THE MODERATOR

So I attended that Mabinogi Update Live Chat thingy... Empty Re: So I attended that Mabinogi Update Live Chat thingy...

Post by MikeHo Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Dang it i forgot to join this session so pissed. there is one today at 5 PM but i have class at 5 30 Pm so idk if i can make it.
    MabNoodle
    MabNoodle
    Blue Voodoo Leader Lady

Post by MabNoodle Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:35 pm

WHAT
    EVENT FOR STAFFS WHAT
    WHAT WHAT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:58 pm